knotworknits

February 27, 2008

I feel cheated!


Whatever has happened to winter???

Here I am, still waiting for winter to finally arrive, without realizing that it's actually the end of February already and spring is saying hello from my garden! This is the second winter in a row with hardly any snow, and I feel so cheated! At least it has been cold and freezing for quite some time, with plenty of opportunity to wear your handknits, but what I really want is SNOW!!!

My son is really disappointed, too -- he was so looking forward to building a snowman...

1 Comments:

At 10:59, Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Yup, I feel the same. Although my bf reckons that it will really snow at least once in March. And considering the kind of weird weather we're having for the past year and a half, I wouldn't be surprised either.

 

Post a Comment

<< home